Bridge New Homes are experts in new homes sales and marketing and have been selling across London for 25 years. We have our head office in Shoreditch, on the fringe of the City, and through our multiple new home developments across a wide area attract an applicant base whose expectations are for high quality. As development consultants we work closely with our clients to provide a complete service for developers, housing associations and private individuals alike.
With our extensive experience in residential led and mixed use developments we can take projects from planning right through to handover and beyond. We are delighted to be able to market and help create stylish new homes on behalf of our trusted developers and are able to guide our purchasers smoothly through exchange and completion with a high repeat buy record. Bridge Lettings and Property Management department offers the highest level of service and constantly achieves top tier rental income and high calibre tenants. Our commercial and land teams work hard to find that next project for our clients and sell or acquire multiple sites across London every week.
98 Curtain Road
London EC2A 3AA
020 7749 1380
Heath Holdings Ltd.
Heath Holdings is one of several associated companies which have completed many successful and popular new build and conversion schemes in East London over the past 15 years. We are currently working on five residential schemes locally for more than 250 apartments. Recently completed schemes by the same developer group include:
- Hatcham Works SE14: Three beautifully restored Victorian warehouses in the Hatcham Park conservation area.
- Ceramic Works E9: An iconic development of fifty two new homes in the heart of Hackney.
- Chapel Ford Lofts E3: Fourteen beautifully converted lofts hewn from a former Victorian factory.
- Eight Central: Central Street EC 1: Eight individually designed luxury apartments and penthouses in the heart of the City.
- Longitude Wharf: Prime Meridian Walk, E14: Twenty three spectacular apartments overlooking the River Thames.
- Damien Court E1: Eight new luxury duplex penthouses added to an existing block of flats.
- Alfred Street E3: A charming former commercial building converted and extended to seventeen flats.